Check your eligibility and sign up!
The Scholarship America Dream Award is designed to help students who are currently attending a college, university or trade school with the completion of their degrees. Current high school students are not eligible for the Dream Award, and there are some other specific criteria you'll need to meet.
If you can answer "Yes" to all of these questions, then sign up at right to stay updated!
- Are you at least 17 years old?
- Have you received a high school diploma or the equivalent from a U.S. school?
- Will you have at least one year of college, vocational school or trade school completed by July 1, 2020?
- Do you plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study (at the sophomore level or higher) at an accredited two or four year college, university or vocational-technical school in the United States for the entire 2020-21 academic year?
- If you're currently in your first year of college, did you have at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA in high school?
- If you're in your second, third or fourth year of college, do you have at least a 3.0 cumulative college GPA?
- Are you pursuing your first bachelor's degree, or an associate's degree?
- Do you demonstrate financial need, leadership and a volunteer spirit?
- Are you a U.S. citizen, U.S. permanent resident (holder of a Permanent Resident Card), or have you been granted deferred action status under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals Program (DACA)?
If you don't fit the criteria, you can still find scholarships -- browse our website to learn more!