The landscape of student assistance is changing.
Discussions about financial aid focus on big costs, big numbers and big trends. But for millions of students, the struggle to get through college comes down to questions that are far more basic.
In this ebook, we’ll take a look at the most pressing questions—and innovative answers—in the current financial aid landscape. Topics Include:
- Financial Stress Prevents Students From Graduating. What Can We Do?
- Emergency Aid: The Right Aid at the Right Time
- Impactful Solutions Are Anything but Simple
- Supporting Two-Year Degrees Pays Off for Everyone
- Mentoring Matters: Adding Academic Support to Boost Your Program’s Impact